Friday, November 28, 2008


This morning we went to a Fuling museum but I didn't pay attention that much. Mama made me add this photo. She said it was educational. The museum had rubbings and pictures from carvings on rocks that are in the Yangzte River. The carvings are underwater now because of the Three Gorges Dam when it filled in. The carvings are ansient and told people how high the water was for fishing.


Chessie and me had noodles outside with our parents. We love noodles. The lady cooked them in a big pot right in front of us. This place was called the Shun Jiang Garden. That gate behind me is spessial.


That's some of us girls at the goodbye ceremony at the orphanage. My aunties are laughing. Can you find me in the picture? We all got a special jade necklace that says Fuling on it to help us remember our first home in China.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma D said...

Dear Sofie,

We found you right away in the group picture! We found you because you are very special to us and we love you!

Love, Grandpa and Grandma D