Tuesday, November 18, 2008

looking forward to China

Tomorow, I am going to China. I know you know that, because about E V E R Y O N E knows.
(And I mean EVERYONE, with a capitil E) I am REALLY exited ( and I have been hyper all evening ) about going to China ( and I mean China, with a capitil C ). I'm exited because, I get to see my home town, and also I was born there. And also when your playing China Wall (a game I play with my friends at school-at break OR P.E. class) remember I'll be seeing the real one. The activity I'm looking forward too: EVERYTHING!!!!!

First I'm going to Beiijjing (this is how I like to spell it), then I'm going to Chongqing, and then I'm going Fuling. I'm going to Fuling, because I lived there when I was a baby. I lived there with my friend babies. It is sort of hard to explain how I feel.

I'm going to China with my mom.

FROM ME

3 comments:

Rachel Weil said...

We are excited too, Sofie! We look forward to sharing your journey with you.
Rachel and the Tree Swallows

Kathlene Postma said...

Dear Rachel,

Right now, I'm in Tokyo, beacaue the flight to Beijing was cancelled.

Dear Tree Swallows,

Maybe you could say hi to Garfield, for me.

Rachel Weil said...

Zach says, "Lucky you to go to China Wall. How big is the China Wall?"