Friday, November 28, 2008


The kids could donate a tree to the new orphanage. Our parents decided to plant one in honor of the Fuling 7 sisters, the girls in our adoption group. We got to plant the tree ourselves. I liked it because it was hard work and I got all sweaty. Director Chen told us the sign he would put by it would say "The Seven Flowers of Fuling" (that's what they call us a the orphanage). The sign would list our Chinese names too.


That's Director Chen, Director Huang and Director Yang and us. It's a fig tree. The Chinese people make medicine with the figs.


I found a praying mantis and I picked it up. I found it when we were walking away from the orphanage to get us on the bus. It was cool, and Chessie thought it was venemous so she jumped away whenever I showed it to her.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: