Tuesday, November 25, 2008


The pandas were sitting on flat platforms and they were eating bamboo
and one of them was lying down and looking lazy. I wanted to be him.


This is me and Chessie at the place in Chongqing where babies meet their parents for the first time. The picture between us, on the bottom, was on the wall there. It's of me and Chessie together drawing when were babies! The top picture was Chessie and her family. We were surprised to see ourselves there. This where we also looked at our baby files from when we lived in Fuling. I looked bald!


This is me and Chessie drinking our wine at the restaurant. Except its not really wine.
Its really coca cola. We liked that better anyway.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma D said...

Dear Sofie,
The picture of you and Chessie with your baby picture in the background is really very special. I'm sure you were surprised to see it! (Secretly I am wishing I could be with you!)
Love, Grandpa and Grandma