Saturday, November 29, 2008

I get to come home tomrow

I get to come home tomorrow. I get to see my sister Sonja. I miss her so much. But I am going to miss Fuling too, because Fuling is more exiting than Forest Grove. Today we boarded a plane to Beijing, then Mama went shopping and I got to stay in Chessie's room and watch movings and we got KFC, which was awesome. This was a cool journey. I'm glad I came, and I thought it was cool the four of us came--my, Mya, Chessie and Lily, and together we had a lot of fun. I think being Chinese is part of my heritage, and I'm proud of it. I want to go back to China next week, but first I want to go school in Forest Grove and see all of my friends and say hello.

1 comment:

Grandpa and Grandma D said...

Dear Sofie,

You have certainly had a wonderful trip and we have really looked forward to hearing from you every day. I'm sure Sonja missed you--and Silke and Baba too-and they all will be happy to have you home again to Forest Grove.
Love, Grandpa and Grandma D