Thursday, November 20, 2008

Staying in Tokyo

The airplane to Beijing got stuck so we are staying in Tokyo tonight in a hotel, and it's really awesome because I'm glad to be off the airplane. It was a long ride. I watched Wall-E, Peter Pan and Meet the Robinsons. That was fun. I had my own video screen. I have the giggles because I'm tired and happy and really excited. One interesting thing I noticed about Tokyo, the bus driver sits on the right side, the oppositte of America. And I also got to eat dessert before dinner tonight. And it's almost the opposite time from home here. Everything is upside down, sort of.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Sofie,
I'm so happy that you are keeping a blog about your trip. My daughter (who is 7) & I weren't able to go on the trip this time, but we're all having fun reading about your experience here. We know you're going to have a fabulous time! Jennifer, Lily (Fuling) & Ruby (Kunming)

Kathlene Postma said...

Hi Jennifir! Thank You for checking out my blog. Say hi to Lily and Ruby for me.


From,
Sofie

Mary said...

Hey, Sofie! Hope you enjoyed Tokyo! Tell your mom that Livie and I are excited to finally meet you guys face-to-face in Fuling! Have fun in Beijing!
Mary and Livie (Fu Ai Man)

sherri said...

Hi Sofie

We are so excited that you are going on this trip and we look forward to hearing about all your experiences.

Love, aunt Sherri & uncle Brian